Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Lily's 3rd Birthday~ Ariel The Little Mermaid




So my little Lily turned 3 years old on May 6th. We had her birthday party a few days later on the 9th.
Ariel~The Little Mermaid is her favorite, so of course she picked it as her theme.
 Soo I started planning crafting in about Feb. My philosophy is to start earlier, get done, have a great party, and be ready for ANYTHING that could go wrong.
 These are my decorations I ended up making::
 "Isn't it neat?"

My Paper Lantern Jellyfish


Under the Sea Inspired Vases and plants


Lily's Picture


 My Version of a SnarfBlat taking from Ariel's undersea trove

Ariel's Dingle~Hopper- Thingamabob Collection

 Our Party Sign.

The Little signs 

And the Memory Shadow box I made for her~ from meeting Ariel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Well the party went off without any major hitches. The Bubble Machine worked well (for awhile). Everyone loved the Ariel themed CD.
I found a bunch of Ariel themed party supplies at party city. And a super cute piƱata I found on Amazon.
Then I color coordinated the theme with the supplies from the store, and continued with my idea of "if I was to swim down and pull it straight from Ariel's hiding treasure trove, out of the sea!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is how the party came together::

::TABLE 1::
::TABLE 2::
 

::THE FOOD::

SeaWeed Dip (Spinach) ~ Fish & Chips (Ruffle chips and Goldfish) ~ Sharks & Pearls (Sixlets and gummy Sharks)

::GAMES/CELEBRATIONS:: 

"Be Part Of Our World"


I made a Backdrop for the kids to take pics and to make a cute spot for gift opening. 

A little bit of PIN THE SHELL

Smack the SEA HORSE (Poor horsey RiP)
                      

GIFTS




















 THE CAKE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Baby Girl had a great Time!!
Lily 5/9/15~ at her 3rd birthday playing with bubbles.
 HashTags::
#Ariel #TheLittleMermaid #TLM #Disney #CraftyMommy #ArtistTurnedMommy #BabyCakes #BabyCakes-Crafter #3rdBirthday #LilyTurnsThree



No comments:

Post a Comment